Thursday 20 January 2011

Last Term...

Happy New Year! A little late, but nonetheless due. I haven't posted recently due to an increase in workload and spending time with friends and family over the holidays.


So my work from last term went pretty well. I was really pleased with it as the (quite large) piece seemed to reflect my work over the course of the project rather than finals i submitted last year which were more of a final step in a journey than an overview of it.


So here's a link to the finished piece, it's a bit too big to put on this page.
(Remember to zoom in to see it properly.)


Link to Last Term's Work- Tube

This term at uni i have a brief with the buzzword "Shift." I have a few ideas but am yet to photograph any of them just yet. I will keep updates more regularly from now on (i promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment