Wednesday 4 May 2011

Final Term of Penultimate Year...

First off, apologies, I have been awful at updating my blog but I've had a few bits and pieces to sort out in the real world, however these things have been sorted out and I shall be updating regularly again.


So, I wasn't too pleased with my work for last term, least of all with the comments I recieved from my tutor but that's another story for another day. As a consequence I have promised myself to make this project as kick-ass as i can to get a good mark and go back to the success I had in the first term of this year.


I was looking for topics with which I could occupy myself for a term when I hit a block and decided to go out for a bit. I ended up buying the new Rise Against album 'Endgame'. Upon opening it and having a flick through the booklet I came across a section with recommendations of films to watch and books to read. One of these was a movie called 'Collapse'. (Trailer Here) This movie scared the SHIT out of me. It is a true horror story, one from which none of us can escape. Michael C. Ruppert (Collapsenet) discusses the ideas, theories and reality behind Peak Oil.


This movie shook me so much that I had decided within an hour of watching the film that I wanted to focus on it for my project this term. At the moment I'm still in the early stages of secondary research and test work, but here's a couple of images that I have shot recently for this project.









No comments:

Post a Comment